Representing Clients Throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey And Maryland
Do Any Of The Following Apply To You?
If you are experiencing any of these legal issues or related matters, I can help:
- You are a homeowner who has noticed a structural defect in a renovation to your home.
- You are a midsized business owner who believes a past employee has violated the terms of a non-compete agreement.
- You are a property owner who has encountered a problem with the sale and/or purchase of a property.
- You have been arrested for DUI and are worried about losing your license.
- You are a victim of consumer fraud.
My extensive and expansive legal experience allows me to help individuals, small to mid-sized businesses, realtors and developers resolve simple and complex legal matters.
How Does My Approach Make A Difference?
If you are a client of my firm, you will benefit from my candid, knowledgeable and dedicated legal help that is backed by more than 26 years of experience.
As the sole attorney at my firm, I work directly with my clients and gain familiarity with virtually every aspect of their cases. You will receive the personal attention you need and deserve from start to finish.
From the moment we meet, you will know your case is being handled with care and that your best interests fuel the decisions I make. You will always be my first priority and you can feel comforted knowing your case is in good hands.
Offering Convenient, Client-Oriented Service
While some law firms focus on serving a specific area, I focus on being as available as possible to my clients. With offices conveniently located in Pennington, New Jersey and Morrisville, Pennsylvania, I’m proud to serve clients throughout:
- New Jersey
When you need me, I will be there to defend you.